Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tilda Longstocking


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring Tilda Longstocking from the Magnolia Once Upon a Time Collection 2013.


For my card I have coloured Tilda with copics....trying to "Up" my level of colouring and I'm not entirely happy with this effort....but hey ho, it's a learning curve!!! My DP is from magnolia and I have added a doily, some twine and some jewels to finish.


My final shot!

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card. Magnolia DP
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda Longstocking - Once Upon a Time Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Doily, jewels, twine
Tools: Sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. What a beautifull card, such nice colors and fine sewing.
    greetz Joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I dó like your colouring and especially how you coloured the ground... I have always problems with that. ;-)
    hugs, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x